Nancy Greene, Esquire helps her clients discover that the answer to most of their business’s problems have their roots in a poor legal foundation. Over the past two decades, Ms. Greene has helped hundreds of businesses – from sole practitioners to large established companies – avoid the legal landmines that exist at all stages of a business’s life.
- Many businesses unintentionally sabotage themselves. Nancy identifies fundamental problems and huge mine fields.
- Her mission is to ensure business owners and top management have the resources they need.
- A collaborative attorney-client relationship is key to growing your business.
- Nancy explains legal concepts without all the fancy legal mumbo-jumbo in a fun and interactive manner.
- As an authority on all things legal and business and a best-selling author, Nancy is regularly sought-after as a Speaker or Contributor for multiple platforms and media.
- Nancy’s services span nationwide with the idea that she can help her clients work avoid the legal land mines that could blow up their business.